Skip to content
Fill in the correct adverb form (comparative or superlative) of the adjectives in brackets.
- I speak English (fluent) _________________ now than last year.
- She greeted me (polite) _________________ of all.
- She smiled (happy) _________________ than before.
- This girl dances (graceful) _________________ of all.
- Could you write (clear) _________________ ?
- Planes can fly (high) _________________ than birds.
- He had an accident last year. Now, he drives (careful) _________________ than before.
- Jim can run (fast) _________________ than John.
- Our team played (bad) _________________ of all.
- He worked (hard) _________________ than ever before.
- This class worked the (good) _________________.
- Michael didn’t play as (good) _________________ as John.
- Lingua Franca students speak English (good) _______________.