Aquí os dejo un pequeño resumen del Pasado Simple que a muchos les vendrá muy bien para completar los otros posts sobre la pronunciación y la lista de verbos irregulares.
Y para los valientes, os atrevéis a contestar estas preguntas en los comentarios de abajo? Podéis inventaros la respuesta siempre que sea gramaticalmente correcta.
- What did you eat yesterday?
- Where did you live when you were a child?
- What did you do last week?
- Did you watch TV yesterday? What did you watch?
- When did you last go to a party?
- How was the weather last month?
- Who did you phone last month?
- What games did you like when you were a child?
- What did you do when you were a teenager?
- Were you a good student at school?
4 thoughts on “Past Simple”
I ate aubergine and salad.
I did live in Nueva Andalucia.
I did go to english class.
I watched first date show.
I did go on sunday to barbecue.
The weather was hot.
I did phone my mother for to eat paella.
I didn´t remember.
I did go to the disco and I arrived last at home.
I was a excelent student. jijiji
Thank you for your reply Celia, but remember, we don’t need DID in positive sentences!
I lived in Nueva Andalucia (not I did live…)
I went to English class
I went to a barbecue
I phoned my mother to eat paella
I went to the disco and I was the last to arrive home
Very good comments!
I ate pasta
I lived in la línea
I went to the gym for work
Yes I do, I watched cartoons
I went to six month
It was Hot
I Phoned my family
I played games like to the skipping jump
I was with my friends
Yes, I was a good studen’t
Very Good Desi, great job!